The COVID-19 pandemic has caused tremendous consequences, seriously affecting the health and psychology of people in the world in general including Vietnam. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), “Mental health is the foundation for the well-being and individual productivity”.
To help overcome the pandemic challenges, we need to keep our spirits up with 6 tips recommended by WHO:
- Talk to our relatives and friends via cellphones when feeling stressed or scared
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle with a reasonable diet, sleep and exercise routine
- Do not smoke, drink alcohol, beer or use stimulants
- Only collect and receive correct information from reliable sources
- Stop watching programs which make you feel anxious and uncomfortable
- Make a list of effective methods used to help you deal with negative emotions