SAIGON SKYDECK HAS BEEN APPROVED BY HCMC PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE AS AN OFFICIAL TOURIST DESTINATION OF HCMC
On August 10, 2020, Saigon Skydeck Observatory was honored to be approved by HCMC People Committee as an official tourist destination of HCMC. This remarkable achievement is due to outstanding efforts of the staff and the trust of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee. Saigon Skydeck Observatory is determined to promote its strengths and contribute to the overall success of the tourism industry of the country.
Information about Saigon Skydeck observatory:
It’s a great place to enjoy a romantic city view with your loved ones at Saigon Skydeck
- Address: Bitexco Financial Tower, Floor 49th – 36 Ho Tung Mau street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Opening time: 12:00PM-9:00PM
- Sky Deck Height: 178m
- Elevator: The fastest elevators in the South East Asia. Travels at 7 meters per second
- Awards: “Top Ten Attractions” in Việt Nam; “Top Tourism Brand in HCMC for 5 consecutive years (2014 – 2018)” in HCMC Tourism Awards 2018 and An official tourist destination of HCMC
- Facilities & Services:
- A high-speed elevator
- Modern interactive touch screens and long-range binoculars.
- The Ao Dai Gallery
- Unique Souvenir Shop