Ho Chi Minh City continues implementing social distancing in accordance with Directive No.16 and informing regulations for people allowing shopping for essentials twice a week. At the same time, the city also implements many solutions to maintain the food supply chain.
To protect our health when shopping, we should make a list of things to buy in advance to shorten the shopping time, limit contact with many people, always adhere to the 5K principle and take some extra precautions such as:
- Wash your hands thoroughly when you get home
- Change, wash clothes and dispose of masks
- Prepare and store your food carefully
- Wash your hands thoroughly after you finish the food preparation
- Clean all the surfaces which contact the food