Take full responsibility in credit procedure: sell tickets or corporate gifts, follow certain reports with Supervisors when finish shifts. Forecast and make sure tickets or gifts are always in stock, ready to sell at all times.
Process all guest come to visit the Observatory Deck. Communicate to appropriate staff/security when guests are waiting for the elevator. Coordinate with cleaning staff if guest has any issue in terms of cleanliness of the building. Supply guest with directions and information. Follow up the guest issue until each has been met to guests’ satisfactions. Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any reports of theft
Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with other using clear and professional language; answer telephone using appropriate telephone etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
JOB FAMILY CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Exceeding Customer Expectations – Providing services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improving Service – Improving service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, and feedback.
- Developing and Building Teams – Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Modeling Appropriate Behaviors – Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates – Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Managing Daily Operations of the Area or Department – Managing day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates – Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Communicating Information Timely – Informing and/or updating the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others – Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Monitoring and Communicating Customer Recognition/Service – Implementing the customer recognition/service program, communicating and ensuring the process.
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
- To arrive at work on time in the uniform provided, ensuring a neat and tidy appearance, according to the associate handbook.
- To have a complete knowledge of the tower product, including Observation deck, retail shops and building general information.
- To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with housekeeping and securities.
- Attend training session’s meetings as required.
- To anticipate guest’s need and handle guest inquires in a helpful and attentive manner.
- Have a complete knowledge of tower policies and procedures.
- Report health/safety and security hazards to the Area Supervisor on Duty.
- Ensure the counters at entrance and at observation deck are clean and tidy at all times.
- Greet and acknowledge guests from at least 2 meters.
- Listen to customer requests, show empathy.
- Suggest alternatives to meet customer needs in terms of product features and benefits.
- Offer information and services where appropriate.
- Thank customers and invite our guests to return.
- Monitor daily arrivals ensuring all requests are carried out wherever possible and all realistic expectations are met.
- Complete all shift duties as outlined on shift check list prior to the end of shift.
- Ensure credit policy is adhered to at all times, any variance reported to the Area Supervisor on duty immediately.
- Ensure all stationery levels and equipment are well maintained, restock station as required.
- Ensure float is maintained at a constant level as issued by accounts.
- Carry out requests as directed by tower management.
- Issue safety deposit boxes to our guests ensuring access and release forms are completed per tower procedures.
- High School Diploma at least. Bachelors is priority
- No related work experience is required
- No supervisory experience is required
By signing below, I have read all the points of this Job Description and agree to perform them to the best of my ability as well as other tasks as assigned by my immediate supervisor.
Please Email your CV to: email@example.com